Drone Bugs3 Mjx With Sport camera(such as Gopro,SJ4000,Xiaomi and so on) 2.4Ghz Quadcopters GearLab Camera not included
camera mount works with sport camera (such as Gopro.SJ4000,Xiaomi and so on) included
Brushless motor (1806 1800KV)
Independent ESC (stuck and high-temperature protection)
2.4Ghz Two-way communication (weak signal and low voltage remote controller alarm)
please red this instruction manual carefully before operating the drone
please do not operate the drone in restricted zones or around people and animals
please do no operate the drone in strong winds
suitable for people of 14 years old&up
do not put the toy in the mouth as there is a danger of choking dup to small parts
do not play control the drone in a brutal fashion such as throwing, crashing or twisting it
keep body parts away from spinning blades
keep the drone a safe distance from other drones when playing togeter
Very Happy with this Quad
Review by Bill
- This quadcopter is AWESOME!!! Definitely a great step up from my previous quad, the Syma X11. The Bugs 3 is not for beginners, it is fast... really fast! If you have spent a good amount of time learning how to fly line of site and are ready to step up, the Bugs 3 is perfect. The brushless motors are powerful and capable of carrying a lightweight gimbal and action cam. (Posted on 3/13/17)
ability and enjoyment. As for the craft itself
Review by Rita
Brand new, first time "pilot." The first day's experience was difficult. Overreaction was my problem.
The second day's outing was much more satisfying. Was able to control the craft, and increased confidence, ability and enjoyment.
As for the craft itself ... it is well made, responsive to commands, and flies very well. I look forward to becoming more proficient.
After a lot of research ... I am glad that I selected the Bug 3. (Posted on 3/13/17)
Exactly what I've been searching for.
Review by Bob
If you want a racing drone that has lightning-quick response, this is for you.
It is soo fast that I don't dare try high power until I get more experience with it.
The lack of altitude hold makes it so you get full control over it, which is exactly what I need.
Not for beginners. This thing would be dangerous in the hands of the inexperienced.
Compared to Syma drones, this one is very sturdy and has a great weight to it.
The controller is lightweight and cheap-feeling, but the controls are back-lit with a green light, and it has a calibration feature that I thought was impressive.
It's very quiet, yet you can hear the power behind the motors. Upon first startup, I knew that I was in for a treat.
The range is far enough to cause concern, meaning it is considerable. Make sure you know it's orientation before you sent it way out there, because there is no auto-return.
I love how bright the lights are, even at a distance.
I don't see myself buying any other drone, after this, unless I want to go fully automated, like the Phantom 4.
PS: It's guaranteed to impress anyone. (Posted on 3/13/17)
Review by Louise
- I love this quad. So much so I bought another one . Received it earlier than stated date. (Posted on 3/13/17)
and so steady that you can fly it indoors (although I wouldn't recommend it! )
Review by Jacky
- Unbelievable! It's fast, maneuverable, and so steady that you can fly it indoors (although I wouldn't recommend it!) (Posted on 3/13/17)
Quick response truly a great buy had a problem and they took care of it highly satisfied will be back for more !!!!
Review by Cecilia
- Quick response truly a great buy had a problem and they took care of it highly satisfied will be back for more !!!! (Posted on 3/13/17)
Review by Leon
- The package arrived on time and with no issues. (Posted on 3/13/17)
Awesome quadcopter very fast unfortunately less flight time than advertised lucky to get ten minutes but still well worth the price
Review by Rose
- Awesome quadcopter very fast unfortunately less flight time than advertised lucky to get ten minutes but still well worth the price (Posted on 3/13/17)
Brushless, fast flying wonder
Review by Harry
- I don't see any reason why everyone does not have this drone. It has brushless motors and as fast as heck. Do not fly in gusty or medium to heavy winds (Posted on 3/13/17)
Amazing starter drone
Review by Mia
- Amazing little quad, and perfect for price range. Great power from the brushless motors. Can lift cameras with gimbals fairly easy. I got 3s batteries with same rating, and got extreme power with it and very noticable change. Very stable but agile, the 2 different flying modes are handy when first practicing in low speed, and unleashing this little beast in high speed. Ive gotton about 48mph out of it when in sport mode amd very great starter quad. MJX's first step to hobby level quads was definatly a successful one. Comes great stock and RTF, just pair up and go. With ability to mod (which you will want to do down the road) with ease. I have not set up a gimbal on it but the sport cam holder is a little shakey but does well with it. If using a sport camera with a case, i would recomend mounting it on the center of battery case so that you can have your camera in a case when flying for protection. The motors lifted it fairly well on the stock battery which i use for video and pictures. Be aware, the camera will hit the ground first so grass landings or catch it. (Posted on 3/13/17)
Save : 25% off
Save : 18% off
Save : 24% off
Save : 18% off
Save : 17% off
Save : 33% off
Save : 36% off
Save : 23% off